(@breathfest_oss)
07/10/2019 9:22 am  

Tell us about your presentation or tell us about your experience 

GREG MANNION
(@infinite-breath)
24/10/2019 12:09 am  
Posted by: @breathfest_oss

Tell us about your presentation or tell us about your experience 

Hello my name is Greg Mannion and i am a Soma Breath Instructor. Currently touring around America, Thailand, Bali and now hopefully Mexico!

Im English but based in Barcelona Spain.

Ive would love to join this Breath Fest and give workshops in the Soma technique.

I have already given workshops and retreats in over 10 countries but i would love to learn more with the people and organisers of this event.

Please let me know how i can apply to join and present the workshops?

Thank you Greg Mannion

ReplyQuote
breathfest_oss
(@breathfest_oss)
04/02/2020 8:06 am  

@barcelona37

I attended Greg Mannion's SOMA workshop today and was pleasantly surprised. His energy and dedication are superb. The music and the way he played it was extraordinary. He even threw a Ho’oponopono exercise in there,

ReplyQuote
breathfest_oss
(@breathfest_oss)
04/02/2020 8:12 am  

Lois Stevens is an experienced presenter as evidenced by her clear presentation of EFT with thorough explanation and exercises. That was followed by a profound Transformational Breath session. I'm glad that we have 21 days to be able to revisit some of these presentations.

ReplyQuote
breathfest_oss
(@breathfest_oss)
04/02/2020 8:15 am  

Dan Brule was already extraordinary and he just keeps getting better. He has total command on the subject of breathing and conscious living. His presence alone is worth the visit and he will present again on the 8th and 14th

ReplyQuote
GREG MANNION
(@infinite-breath)
05/02/2020 1:12 am  

@breathfest_oss

Thank youuuuuu....Glad you came, hope to do another workshop in the next days, Greg

ReplyQuote
breathfest_oss
(@breathfest_oss)
14/02/2020 6:08 pm  

Lena Kristina Tuulse is the definition of awesome. Her infectious love and enthusiasm help us understand why it is so important to be in her presence. From the moment she begins, her 44 years of experience as a trainer is obvious as she meets me right where I am and takes me to another level.

lenakristina.se

ReplyQuote
Share:
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.